- The Screw Conveyor is a mechanism that utilizes a 3mm thick rotating helical screw blade called flighting, mounted on 50mm bore medium weight black or seamless pipe and is usually within a tube to transport powder or granular materials. The direction of the flighting, left hand or right hand, determines the direction of rotation whether it is pushing or pulling the product inside the tube.
- The screw conveyor is usually direct driven by suitable in-line reduction gearbox and motor on one end and with a bearing support on the other end.
- The Rotary Valve is a mechanism used as an airlock feeder valve at the bottom of pressurized vessels (both negative & positive) such as dust collectors, cyclones & hoppers. It is used for starch, wood dust & shavings, paper, animal feed and cereals and many other free flowing products.
- The housing is fabricated in heavy 10mm thick tube and machined smooth internally. It has an internal rotating rotor with 5 blades positioned in such manner that when the feeder side is open the discharge side is close.
- The blades' tip are smooth machined leaving a very minimum clearance between the blade tip and inside of the tube housing. The rotor tube is usually driven by a suitable direct drive in-line reduction gearbox and motor on one end and with a bearing support on the other end.